Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy new year

Well what happened! I managed to do some crafting in Nov and Dec, but didn't post, and I was thinking about why that was, I think it was taking the photos and uploading, I pop online every day, so I really have not excuse.   I think that I will perhaps try keeping the usb and lead plugged in the computer all the time, that way I can use my phone to take a snap an post!

I managed to make about 30 cards to give and then a further 20 which I sold, some Paul's mum took to a craft fayre and some at my Macmillan event in December.

I also made Jam, pickle, marmalade, fabric bags and bunting. 
Yesterday I wanted to do something crafty, and made these


Lauren and Paul prefer the empty pickup, but I like the one with the dogs!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love them both and one of my old favourite stamp sets too! Hope to see more of your creations this year x