Tuesday 17 January 2012

Jingle Belles again

I have completed my card for the Jingle Belles challenge this week, here is the
sketch that we were givenJBsketch2.jpg


And here is my take, I used some old papers, and a couple of stamps that i have had for years, so no extra purchasing required!! it was fun to follow and inspiring to see what the other ladies had done.  I am working on the premise that the more I do the better I will get, in this picture the sentiment looks wonky......... hmmmm and I used my stampamajig..... back to have another go ;)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done for using your existing stash - another great card to put aside for this Christmas - keep up the good work x

Practise makes perfect with the Stampamajig.

lauren bergold said...

well, it doesn't look wonky to *ME*... in fact it looks ♥FAB♥! love those stamps and you've used them quite brilliantly to evoke kirsty's sketch! well done all round!!!!! :) :) :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is one awesome holiday card there!

Jill said...

Great card Heli, really must get started on this year's Christmas cards!! Jill x

SmilynStef said...

What a great combination of things from your stash ... thanks for getting sketchy with us at jingle belles.

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi! This card is really cute! :)