Sunday 18 November 2012

I missed the end of October and I don't know what happened to the begining of November!!

So how have I done, well didn't lose the 8lb, but managed 6, so that's not bad! I am in the midst of sewing and sashing Lauren's quilt, and will start on Georgie's soon.  I have a day off work on the 28th and I will be spending it with my friend Julia and our sewing machines!

Here it is just laid out to see where the blocks should go.





What else have we done.. I took Logan to the Harry Potter studio tour, and spend to some time with my friend Sue, we had a blast! and I have promised her that I will scrap some of these photos!






Paul and I did our first craft fair, and whilst we did not sell loads we did cover our costs and bit more.  We are planning to do another on the 9th December.

I also had my hair cut short, well short for me!  I cant smile and take a photo at the same time :)

I didn't get any cards done, and am not sure if I will, but I do plan to finish a scarf that I started to knit back this time last year, in time for Christmas!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done on losing 6lbs - every little helps as my new company says!

Your quilt is going to look great - I'm still on the 2nd block for June! It will get done one day though. Have you seen the Sugar Block club Amy is doing in the New Year - three of us have signed up for it would be great if you and your friends could join in too.

Hair looks great Heli.

Good luck with finishing the scarf and hopefully to getting some cards done - I'm just greatful for the Jingle Belles challenge!