Tuesday 11 October 2011

Crochet Bag


I know that it's a bit mad, but I saw this crochet bag on Sarah's blog, then got the instructions from Lucy's attic 24 blog then decided to make it in chunky knit. I managed to snap 2 crochet hooks before I covered and cooked them in fimo!!  Now away I am going loopy hooky, hooky loopy on and on, then eventually I realise, this is huge!!!! still I carried on, and now I have a bag to hold all of my wool!! and it is so sturdy I don't need to line it Fab!!! Still not sure it shows the true size, but if you consider that these balls are 100g balls you get some idea :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hiii.
x

Jill said...

Wow that is brilliant Heli - I am really not very good at crochet, maybe I will just stick to the scrapbooking!! Jill x

Unknown said...

It's fantastic Heli - had you done much crocheting before this?